Why You Should Compete
Posted October 1st, 2015
Pitch. Network. Elevate Your Venture.
Meet industry executives and the world’s best corporate retail innovators. Get a shot at tens of thousands of dollars in prize money. Be named as a Top Student Retail Innovator.
The competition is seeking ventures that meet the following criteria:
- Products/Services with a potential for commercialization within the next 12 months
- Pioneering, value adding ventures that go well beyond currently available solutions
- Venture-fundable ideas, those that carry the greatest potential viability and profitability
- Products/Services that are accessible to customers through a variety of channels (mobile, web, brick & mortar retail)
- A commitment to overall personal health, wellness and well being
- New tools, systems and mechanisms that address:
- Diagnostic understanding
- Preventative measures
- Persistent relief
- Therapeutic care
- A dedication to supporting holistic, long-term, chronic health
While we are interested in concepts, products, services and ideas that meet the above-stated criteria, we are open to any and all entries that are devoted to addressing opportunities for innovation within the Retail and Healthcare industries.