The RHIC seeks teams of student entrepreneurs from across the academic spectrum ( Undergrad, MA/MBA, PhD/MD ) that will be ready to launch their ventures into the marketplace within the next twelve months.
Teams that would be an especially good fit for this competition are those which have overlap with Retail and Health in the following ways:
- Products and Services that are accessible to consumers through a variety of retail channels ( bricks & mortar, web, mobile ).
- Pioneering ventures that provide value propositions beyond those currently available through retail outlets
- Venture-fundable ideas – those that carry the greatest potential viability and profitability
- A commitment to personal health, wellness and overall wellbeing
- New tools, systems, and mechanisms that address:
- Diagnostic understanding
- Preventative measures
- Persistent relief
- Therapeutic care
- Medical Adherence
The Retail & Health Innovation Challenge was established to bring innovative ideas to market, your ideas. Submit and see your ideas become reality!